Abbeyfield (registered charity 200719) is an organisation aiming to promote the wellbeing of adults in later life. We have a room available in our independent living house in Canterbury, Kent, located just 15 minutes from the city centre, and with plenty of local amenities.
As a resident at Abbeyfield, you will receive:
- support tailored to your needs
- home-cooked lunch and evening meal
- most rooms have en-suite facilities in addition to communal bathrooms
- communal living and dining areas and access to a large garden
- laundry facilities
- rent inclusive of all bills, food, cleaning and council tax